2018 West Virginia’s Next Top Ambulance
Third Annual Ambulance Contest!
To learn more about Penn Care ambulances, visit www.penncare.net.
West Virginia’s Next Top Ambulance Contest
This year marks the second annual West Virginia’s Next Top Ambulance contest! This contest is an “agency vs. agency” showdown of ambulance rig designs and photography.
We know that your ambulances are the pride and joy of your agency. You take into careful considering the design, coloring and marks when purchasing a new unit. Your fleet is kept spic and span, and when you return from a call, units are inspected from lights to tires to ensure they are stocked and spotless. We designed this contest to give you a chance to show off your hard work and compete to see who has the best ambulance in the state.
- Ambulance photograph submissions must be sent by the submission deadline.
- You will receive an email confirmation that we have received your submission. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 business hours (please allow for extra time if you submit on a Friday or the weekend), please contact us at email@example.com.
- We will only accept one picture per agency. If you submit multiple pictures, please indicate which one you would like to have presented for voting.
- Voting for the first round will be open online for one month. You must submit an email address with your vote to be counted. Only one vote per email address.
- Once the first round of votes have been tallied, we will announce the top 3 vote getters.
- Attendees and vendors will vote for their top ambulance choice upon checking in at the conference registration table.
- The ambulance contest winner will be announced during lunch on Friday, October 12.
- You are allowed to actively campaign for your ambulance. It is encouraged!
- You must have a member of your agency registered to attend the conference if you are one of the top 3 vote getters.
- You must be present at the conference to win the Ambulance Contest.
- Have fun!
|Ambulance Submission||Opens: July 9||Closes: August 6|
|First Round Voting||Opens: August 13||Closes: September: 10|
|Top 3 Announcement||September 24|
Top 3 Vote Getters (listed alphabetically)
|New Creek V.F.D.|
|Wilderness Volunteer Fire Department|
West Virginia’s Next Top Ambulance 2018 Submissions:
(click individual pictures to view larger)
Register now for the 2018 WV EMS Conference!