2019 West Virginia’s Next Top Ambulance
Fourth Annual Ambulance Contest!
To learn more about Penn Care ambulances, visit www.penncare.net.
West Virginia’s Next Top Ambulance Contest
This year marks the fourth annual West Virginia’s Next Top Ambulance contest! This contest is an “agency vs. agency” showdown of ambulance rig designs and photography.
We know that your ambulances are the pride and joy of your agency. You take into careful considering the design, coloring and marks when purchasing a new unit. Your fleet is kept spic and span, and when you return from a call, units are inspected from lights to tires to ensure they are stocked and spotless. We designed this contest to give you a chance to show off your hard work and compete to see who has the best ambulance in the state.
- Ambulance photograph submissions must be sent by the submission deadline (July 31, 2019).
- You will receive an email confirmation that we have received your submission. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 business hours (please allow for extra time if you submit on a Friday or the weekend), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will only accept one picture per agency. If you submit multiple pictures, please indicate which one you would like to have presented for voting.
- Voting for the first round will online. Votes will only be counted through the website vote form – Email votes will not be considered. You must submit an email address with your vote to be counted. Only one vote per email address.
- Once the first round of votes have been tallied, we will announce the top 3 vote getters.
- Attendees and vendors will vote for their top ambulance choice upon checking in at the conference registration table.
- The ambulance contest winner will be announced during breakfast on Thursday, October 3.
- You are allowed to actively campaign for your ambulance. It is encouraged!
- You must have a member of your agency registered to attend the conference if you are one of the top 3 vote getters.
- You must be present at the conference to win the Ambulance Contest.
- Have fun!
|Ambulance Submission||Opens: June 10||Closes: July 31|
|First Round Voting||Opens: August 5||Closes: September 2|
|Top 3 Announcement||September 20|
Submissions have closed for the “2019 West Virginia’s Next Top Ambulance” Contest.
Voting for the “2019 West Virginia’s Next Top Ambulance” will open August 5th!
Register now for the 2019 WV EMS Conference!